Your Student Life: Leadership Week
September 18, 2022
Did you know that leadership skills are key to your success here at Ohio State and after graduation? Are you looking to grow those skills? Whether you have gotten to do a lot of leadership or are just getting started, we have the program for you!
Student Life Leadership & Community Engagement is excited to share with you this year’s Leadership Week events taking place Oct. 3-7. Programs for Leadership Week match up with one of our five themes of leadership:
- Career Development
- Community Engagement
- Personal Exploration
With programs offered in various formats, including in-person, virtual, hybrid, free lunch-and-learns and workshops, everyone can develop their leadership skills! You will also be entered to win one of several gift card prizes for attending sessions.
The goal of Leadership Week resources is to encourage students to:
- Identify themselves as leaders who can develop leadership skills
- Challenge leadership stereotypes & myths
- Build skill capacity utilizing the Social Change Model of Leadership Development
- Learn more about leadership resources at Ohio State
- Apply leadership tenets to their personal lives, majors, and careers
For any accommodation requests or questions, please contact Anna Wagner (.1476) at 614-688-3515.
We are looking forward to seeing you grow as leaders!
Assistant Director, Student Leadership Development
Office of Student Life