The mission of the Student Life/Donatos Pizza partnership is to positively fuel the student experience through a contribution of up to (5) large one-topping pizzas.
In order to be eligible for a pizza grant, you must complete and submit this form by the close of each donation period.
All fields are required.
Thanks to the generous support of Donatos Pizza, registered and active Student Organizations and Resident Advisors at The Ohio State University may apply for a pizza grant for their event(s). The grants are intended to enhance the programs and improve the student experience on campus. To request a pizza grant, please read the guidelines and notifications before submitting the request form.
(100) pizzas are available for distribution a year, (50) are available per semester (Fall and Spring only). Registered and active Student Organizations and Resident Advisors may apply once a semester.
Up to (5) pizzas will be awarded to each registered and active Student Organization or Resident Advisor who meets the following criteria and is selected:
- The Student Organization or Resident Advisor submits a detailed proposal explaining the need for the pizzas and how the contribution will benefit the organization, meeting or event.
- The Student Organization or Resident Advisor submits the proposal prior to the deadline – deadline for proposals in fall Semester will be on October 8, 2021 and on February 25, 2022 for spring semester.
- A small group of one student and one or two members of the sponsorship team will review all submissions after the deadline and make an award decision by October 11, 2019 in Fall or by March 20, 2020 in Spring.
- Pizzas awarded within a semester must be used prior to the last day of scheduled exams for that semester. Fall semester deadline for pizza redemption: December 16, 2021, Spring semester deadline for pizza redemption: April 30, 2022.
- Student Organizations/Resident Advisors who receive the pizza grants will be notified and will pickup their pizza vouchers from the Ohio Union Administrative Suites. A sign out/confirmation sheet will need to be signed upon receipt of the pizzas.
- Student Organizations/Resident Advisors who receive the pizza grants agree to complete the following stewardship items within two (2) weeks of the pizza redemption. Documentation of the stewardship activities should be submitted to Tracy Stuck.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A handwritten thank you note to Donatos
- Social media post(s) tagging Donatos (if social accounts exist)
- Signage or other onsite acknowledgement/recognition of the pizza donation at the event/meeting
- Upon completing the request form on-line, you will receive an automated copy of your request. This does not constitute an approval or confirmation of your order.
- You will be notified of the status of your request on or around October 15, 2021 for fall semester requests and on or around March 4, 2022 for spring semester pizza requests.
- Required stewardship/fulfillment items will be due within (14) days of the conclusion of your event/meeting/activity. Proof of fulfillment should be sent to Tracy Stuck, email@example.com.