Time: Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Digital Lab - Ohio Union 3rd Floor
Need help with your taxes? This walk-in VITA Tax Clinic is available to anyone in the OSU community making $52,000 or less in 2013.
Individuals who come to the clinic should have the following materials with them:
- Picture ID or Proof of Identification
- Social Security Card
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc from all employers
- Previous year's Tax Return Statement (if applicable)
- Form 1040-ES (if applicable)
- Verification of child care paid (if applicable)
- Proof of bank account routing numbers
Community members in special circumstances, such as foreign nationals, must follow alternate guidelines and provide more resources when using the clinic. If you fall into this category, or think you might, please read more on the official IRS VITA webpage.
Ohio Union Activities Board
Add to your Outlook calendar
Add to your Google Calendar