Time: Friday, February 01, 2013 12:00 PM
Location: Ohio Union
The request deadline for Spring Semester programs taking place between March 16 – May 31 is 11:59pm on Friday, February 1. Please be sure to submit your request on time, for consideration by CSA Allocations.
Please note the following:
- Information on the funding process is on the funding page of the Student Organization website.
- For a complete list of fundable and non-fundable expenses, check the Student Organization Registration Guidelines.
- Only the listed treasurer may apply for funding. If the current treasurer is not listed, the Primary Leader should login to update the roster.
- Treasurers can login at the top right of any student organization webpage to complete a funding request.
- It is advisable that the treasurer complete training prior to filling out the request. This is not a requirement, but will help ensure the form is filled out correctly.
- The group must be Active in order to audit funds for reimbursement. Requests can be submitted while the group is in pending status.
- Due to the volume of requests, late or incomplete requests cannot be accepted. Please ensure you leave adequate time to submit your request before the deadline.
- Please be sure your program request has gone through before shutting your internet window. If an error exists, the form will direct you to where to fix it.
- Requests for Operating Funds are not subject to this deadline. Operating Funds may be requested prior to April 1, 2013, for the current student organization funding year.
- Please contact Deb Cunningham at email@example.com if there are further questions about the funding process.
Add to your Outlook calendar
Add to your Google Calendar